Friday, April 27, 2012

San Fermin

When I should have been finishing up my final english presentation ( yes still in GenEds) instead of finishing it the last hour before it was due; submitting the final 1 min before cutoff... thats right I live life on the edgggggeeee. ha To get to the point, I was researching our Spain plans (Pamplona) when I noticed rooms to rent were almost gone, those under $100 of course. I quickly searched all the hostel/hotel/B&B's website I could think of when luckily I found a room for our budget and in perfect location with great reviews. 
Clicked the book it button and done.
After booking, I became super excited realizing this trip to Spain was actually going to happen. I was going to do more than one thing on my bucket list. woohoo Go LIFE!

Sadly, looking at many pictures and videos of the "Running of the bulls," I am now really worried for MY and My love's Life. Why are all the photos on the web the ones of injuries?
Call me a dumb blonde if you must, but I also thought Spain banned the actual killing of the bulls during the bullfights? apparently not. 
So "Witness a Bullfight in Spain"- erased off the list. 
I cant even watch the Animal Planet documentaries of the lion hunting the zebra. :( 

ps. I absolutely love Øystein.
 I honestly don't understand why he hasn't left me yet, especially based on earlier today. 
Him- sick in bed, sleeping for already 3 hours. Me- selfish, overly-obsessing, stressed, worried, girlfriend wakes him up to ask if I should book the room. 
lo siento mi amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment