Monday, May 28, 2012

under construction


Hello readers,
well,  those of you who still read my blog, even though it's about a month in between each post. 
I will be reconstructing the blog soon, fixing some thanngs (like the title picture), and making it look a bit more professional.

It may be awhile until my next post. I do still have one week left of intense summer pre-session school and work. I then will be spending a week home with my family, seeing my newly engaged friend, and having an ultimate slumber party with my best friend. Good times will be coming. I then will be flying back to my 3rd Home country in 2 weeks to see my love. (1st- America even though I never feel at home. 2nd-Ireland 3rd- Norway).

Many interesting posts will soon be here.

Be excited Yall!



No comments:

Post a Comment